26 August 2010

Garmin Forerunner 405CX GPS Sport Watch with Heart Rate Monitor (Blue)


The Garmin Forerunner 405CX does everything that you would expect it to do. The heart-rate monitor easily connects with the watch and the GPS pickup is good. The bluetooth connection to the computer sometimes requires that the USB adapter be removed and replaced in order for the computer (I use an iMac) to recognize the watch. The touch bezel is very handy when you are on the run, but if you don't lock the bezel it can be annoying when you are finished your workout. The watch battery needs to be charged between uses, but that is no big deal since the watch easily can be stored while connected to the charger. Since I started using a heart-rate monitor with my workouts I can easily gauge the intensity of my workouts. All in all, I am very pleased with this workout watch. I'm a gadget freak and the Garmin Forerunner 405CX keeps me motivated to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment