27 April 2010

GolfLogix Garmin GPS : Highly recommend this product


I've had my Garmin for a couple of weeks now and it's fabulous knowing accurate yardages (even when you need to play up an adjacent hole!)

I was undecided on the Garmin Golf Logix vs Sky Caddy choice, but went with the Garmin for their ease of use, customer support (I've heard it's very poor with Sky Caddy), and price.

I like that it's powered by 2 AA batteries (easy replacement of battery mid round (though I've played 4 rounds and the originals are still going strong)

It would be nice if you could track your last shot yardage and still toggle to the green/hazard yardage info to help your buddies (right now, it's one or the other option, not both), but for the price, I really feel I made the right choice.


Thanks:
http://astore.amazon.com/cheap.golf.gps-20/detail/B0015IV1Q8

No comments:

Post a Comment